ECO-FRIENDLY QUIZ: How Eco-Conscious are you?
Below are some questions that you can answer Yes or No.
- You consider your food waste and think it’s important to compost?
- You eat mostly whole foods, organic, vegetarian, vegan or mostly plant based?
- You like to sit and be still for moments during the day to listen to the world?
- You enjoy being in nature – going for walks, visiting national parks, waterfalls, beach, camping, travel & eco-tourism. You can appreciate the innate beauty in the natural world and have a general sense of awe and appreciation about it?
- You enjoy saying hello to trees and other animals and sometimes can even be caught greeting the sun and moon at times?
- You have an interest in things like the process of life and death, plants, organic food, gardening, permaculture, eco-design, minimalism, less impact and alternative living scenarios, and you appreciate the importance of biodiversity?
- You’re at the farmers markets, bulk food stores, health food stores and organic shops pretty regularly to buy your produce and forgetting your green bags in the car is not something you do?
- You try to be as plastic free as you can and there’s an interest in Zero Waste Living and minimising your impact and plastic footprint?
- Seem to be pretty interested in things like meditation, self- care and personal development, alternative therapies and holistic healing, mysticism and spirituality and you consider spiritual development an integral part of your well being?
- You do regular exercise and yoga, or have an enjoyable way to keep physically fit?
- You start reading the labels of things and think it’s important to find out what’s in your food and in products that you use around the house and put onto your skin – you reduce the harmful chemicals and toxins in your life?
- You have an interest in your local community, are engaged in what’s happening globally, and feel it’s important to maintain positive healthy and intimate relationships with loved ones?
- You enjoy a good informative documentary, book, article, blog, podcast, channel or conversation and think conscious education is important?
- You value non-violence, human rights, cultural diversity, acceptance and tolerance of others, enjoy helping, contributing and being of service to others and you feel a deep sense of love and compassion for all other living things?
This list is by no means exhaustive, but if you answered positively for the most part, I’d say you’re getting pretty Eco-Friendly up in here…Holla!
…Let us know what you think, leave any comments below, feel free to share your Eco-Conscious story and journey with us and spread the word about this awesome and inspiring Eco-Friendly movement!
Written by Lillian Adele